Gettin’ Go’in the mornin’:
- Got up relatively on-time today.
- Got through the meds and meals without any troubles.
- Am up, dressed and alert at the table, with my computer and everybody else on theirs.
- Twitches are definitely getting stronger and more frequent, making it quite difficult to type and drink without numerous spills and typos.
- A sippi cup will be the next step. Let’s see, Depends for the end and a sippi cup for the beginning… What more do I need?
- Eating my brother’s leftover homemade ice cream…
- Spilling about half a bottle of my breakfast- and- lunch, (sticky all over me too…Ensure, of course)
- Jerry came by
- Got a sippi cup for water, slurpy cup for Ensure and Jerry came by; that’s three good things that have happened today.
- I greeted him by dropping my glass of ice water – and breaking it (that’s three bad things)…
- I have probably have ascites developing in my gut – I had really hoped NOT to have Ascites. Arghhh, makes my Tibetan Tunic tight!
- Heading out for Taste of Newton downtown, tonight.
Go’in’ to bed
- Taste of Newton was good tonight
- I could eat ice cream.
- From Steve Job (NPR special):
- Appointment tomorrow morning with oncologist…
- For decisions and uncertainties