Getting up and going:
- Didn’t start out the day too well,
- Woke up a bit naseous as well, took an ondansatron to stop it- which it did.
- When I wake up late, I have to juggle “eating” and taking pills I was already late taking
- Made it, but it can take an extra hour in the whole getting up process
- Being tired makes me much more twitchy.
End of Day:
- Took a long nap, had trouble getting up.
- Got nothing done,
- had a lot of bone pain in hips,thighs and into right knee
- no walk,
- spilled a tremendous amout of of ensure on myself, the wheel chair, the table and the chair. Thank goodness, but how did I manage to miss the laptop so completely?