- My tumor is NOT HER2 receptive, it was only a 1+ on s scale of zero to 3+
- so I will NOT be doing the clinical trial.
- I will be starting weekly Taxotere on Friday at my regular oncologist in Wichita for Palliative Care.
Focus will be on saying “good-byes” and pain relief.
- We will see how bad the side effects are; hopefully, because the full dose once a month was not dragging me down, I still have enough reserves. The Dr. did say once that I had exhausted my natural reserves of good health just around the time of the Tipping Point.
- Taxotere will be available,
- Taxotere will be effective,
- Tumors will shrink,
- therefore, less pain,
- possibly longer life span.
- make the 33 1/3 celebration
- complete the Sand Creek art exhibit by the 24th of Oct.