- I’ve gone two months without any treatment, I did not expect to live this long without any treatment. I expected to be dead or more explicitly dying by now.
- Instead, I’ve had another good day!!! It’s amazing, so many good days in a row, must be all of your prayers!
- Actually went out with Birdie on the bike path for about 1 3/4 miles, of which I walked a good half mile.
- Need to drink two liters of water on top of four Ensure every day or I won’t pee properly.
- Have hemorrhoid that doesn’t bother me much.
- Haven’t felt as bloated, actually ate ice cream with John & Colleen this evening, Birdie, and cousin Naomi, who drove up from KC this afternoon.
- Joel and Hilda picked up their photos this afternoon and we had a wonderful, relaxed visit with them, I can say it was relaxed, I fell asleep for awhile.
- I haven’t had any nausea over a week.
- Please continue to pray for these good days – it’s working day day by day
- I have a hemorrhoid that doesn’t hurt or itch, but it does mean I can’t really push that BM that’s just right there out either… Trying to go “all natural” with that!
- Pray for that day-by-day “peace-that-passeth-understanding”.